Friday, October 21, 2016

What I have been working on this month so far.

I am progressing nicely on block 10 of the Hocuspocusville Quilt, it won't be ready for this year but the blocks will be completed before the New Year, at least I hope so.
I just love this block with all those cute little items hanging on the clothesline to dry. All 12 of the hexie blocks have been embroidered for the tree skirt class unfortunately I was under the weather and missed the second class so I will work what I can at home for the last class in November.
I did change a few of the motifs designs on several of the blocks to make them more personal I do that every now.  Since the 12 blocks are done I will start the work on the Winter Goddess embroidery I chose the floss I want to use and with the 12 blocks out of the way I have more time to put into a new embroidery project to give me a break from all those black threads used on those witch houses.

Another new project I want to start on is crafting a few spirit and goddess dolls, I haven't made any in quite a while and lately I have a few ideas knocking around in my noggin so I am gathering supplies and going through my fabrics to see what I have. More on the dolls soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment