Sunday, September 23, 2018

All kinds of stitching going on

I have be slowly plugging away on my Greenwoman #2 hand embroidery piece, in between days

when I let my fingers rest from pushing the needle through fabric I pull out my trusty crochet projects this one below is for my sister and is just a granny square using Lion Brand Mandala yarn in the Spirit colorway.  I was too lazy to open up the entire afghan because I usually loose several stitches
This is 4 cakes of yarn and measures from the foot of my queen bed to right where the pillows start so far.  This one should be finished soon.  The other crochet project I have going is using the shell stitch and the Mandala yarn in Wishing Well colorway, does it look beachy to you? When I first saw this
Yarn it just look like something should be made up that would like right at home in a beach house.  I have a few autumn projects I need to start stitching and I want to make something using felt and floss
Living in Florida we don't get much in the way of leaves changing color so this year I plan to make some of my own along with a few other small projects to decorate for the season.
Right now my main concern is completing the greenwoman embroidery and the afghan I'm making for my sister, then it's time to get some projects planned and started for the Yule and Christmas season.
For now I will leave you with a few Florida Fall decorations
Happy Autumn and a Blessed Mabon to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment