Thursday, October 11, 2018

A Crone for the Day





Behold the Crone... 
Dancer of Time 
Completion of the Sacred Cycle 

She Who is Wisdom 
Beloved, respected and feared 
Honored as Grandmother, Ancestress and Hag 

In the end ~ there is beginning, 
Death brings Birth, Life renews through Her 

Behold the Crone, Dancer of Time 
Mother of worlds, Maiden of re-birth, 
Child of the next generation 

Dancing through Time 
She Who cuts the cords…Of life and death, 
Grandmother of all 

The Crone comes…….. 
Silently, powerfully, relentlessly 
Crossing space and time, 
Holding the threads of life and death, 
Mistress of endings and beginnings 

Speaking through elders 
I am the Crone…. 
The Grandmothers….The Wisdom of Age…. 

I am Hecate, I am Kali, I am the Eternal One 

I cross space and time, 
Holding the threads of life and death, 
Mistress of endings and beginnings 

I am completion of the Cycle 
Maiden….. Mother….. Crone..... 
I have come as the Goddess, 
And in me... all life renews 
All things are possible 

The Crone comes dancing 
Silently, powerfully, relentlessly, 
To all 

by Abby Willowroot

No comments:

Post a Comment