Thursday, January 14, 2021

A Reading Challenge for 2021

 It’s been a few years since I participated in a reading challenge which is odd for me since I read quite a bit so this year I am participating in the 2021 Witchy Year Reading Challenge. I read all kinds of books being a life long practicing Witch pagan books are on the top of my to be read books. I read both non-fiction and fiction.

I love a fun cozy mystery with or without a little magic thrown in for fun and I like to keep current on what is being read in the pagan community so I should be able to do this challenge all year. Here is the link if you would like more information or to join in the challenge.

https://www.juliecornewell.net/2020/12/announcing-2021-witchyyear-reading.html

The first book I’m reading is Year of the Witch by Temperance Alden (non fiction) 



No comments:

Post a Comment