Thursday, December 16, 2021

Midway through December and a completed Baba Yaga

 Time is just flying by, can you believe we are in the middle of December, where does the time go? This is going to be a short post.

Having online retail shops and working from home this time of the year can be a challenge, this year I don't think I have slowed down since mid October, it's great on one hand business is doing well and this year I am able to get through all of the days without help, it's exhausting by the end of the day but nothing like last year when I was so ill I needed both my son and daughter in-law to help with the pulling and packing orders and dropping off at the post office.  

This year I have managed to do it all once again, which feels great.  I mentioned being exhausted at the end of the day which has been a problem since having the heart surgery in July, I don't feel as energetic as I think I should be. So in the new year I am going to see a new cardiologist for a second opinion.

During my down time I have been stitching my goddess of the month hand embroidery pieces, I had posted the Elen of the Ways and Baba Yaga while she was being stitched, here she is completely stitched.

I love the expression on her face, she turned out exactly like I had hoped she would.  I am currently stitching the final goddess for the year, Airmid for December.  Recently I posted a photo of the Baba Yaga in one of the Facebook groups I am in and someone pointed out she isn't a goddess but a witch.  I know she is a witch but I follow a goddess spirituality path and consider her a goddess as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment