Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Slow Stitching the Goddess

I began a new goddess piece last weekend using slow stitching, I used the green template for the 1st piece, it's a small goddess piece using bits of fabric in much the same way I made the heart in week 7 of the K3n.clothtales SAL.


After all the fabric scraps were stitched in place I turned the piece around so that I could stitch around the basic goddess shape before I cutting her out and adding her to a background fabric. I have more stitching and embellishments to do.




I added a few little bits to my goddess last night, searched through my floss so I can start adding some embroidery, checked through my beads and buttons etc. for a few embellishments.
She is a work in progress and my first venture into slow stitching something more than a few fabric swatches.


No comments:

Post a Comment