Much has been going on in my life with health issues so posting has been sporadic to say the least. I had a surgery in early August to explore a spot that showed up on several CT scans which grew with each scan over the last year. The doctors blasted 60 % of a tumor in my right kidney and on November 5th I will have another surgery to remove the right kidney in hopes of containing the cancer.
I have told the doctor I won't be having any chemo because my body couldn't tolerate the 2 rounds I had last year after the hysterectomy and I am still suffering the side effects of that. I'm not looking forward to losing a kidney at 71 but it seems all the research I have done it is the best solution for someone with my health issues.
I have been doing some crafting, mostly little goddess dolls for the wheel of the year. This is the one placed on my Mabon Altar today.
"There is a part of me that will forever want to be walking under autumn leaves."
Here are the 6 little wheel of the year goddesses I have completed with 2 more on the way.






No comments:
Post a Comment