Friday, September 11, 2015

This is what I'm stitching

Progress on my hand embroidery projects are coming along nicely. I have decided to crayon tint the Holly King which is going to be part of my greenman series.
The crayon tint for the mistletoe and holly berries probably wasn't necessary since I will do those in a satin stitch but for me it defines where my floss and needle have to go while stitching.

Block two Hester's U-Pick for the Hocuspocusville quilt is going well, I love stitching the bare trees.
I purchased a 11x17" Q-Snap frame to use for these blocks so I have more stitching area to work before I have to adjust the piece in the frame, and less loose fabric to deal with.

My friend sent me this cute Primitive style pattern for the witch heads below. I am planning to tea dye muslin fabric for the heads.
I don't plan to be starting the witch heads until the next week or so if time allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment