Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A book, some stitching and a Wish for All

I have chosen the first book I'll read for the 2015 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge here is the link if you are interested.
http://melissaseclecticbookshelf.com/2015-witches-witchcraft-reading-challenge-sign-up-post/
I have read the Joyce And Jim Lavene Peggy Lee Garden mystery series books and some of the Renaissance Faire series and I'm looking forward to beginning this new series next week after all the hustle and bustle of the holidays pass and I have time to unwind with a cup of tea and a good read.

Stitchery update:
 I am making progress on the Celtic Knot embroidery piece I began stitching on Monday.
12/22/14
The blue micro pen I chose to trace the pattern onto the fabric turned out to be a good choice and the blue floss covers the trace lines well.
12/23/14
I  began stitching the piece without the use of an embroidery hoop, one thing I did notice is I should have used a second piece of fabric for stability, since this is a test piece I can make the changes which will include crayon tinting the knots.
12/24/15
Today I slipped the piece into an embroidery hoop to see if it changed the work, I noticed the stitches flowed through the fabric more easily.

I wish for all a Christmas filled with Joy, Health and Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment