Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Crafting Witches and Reading challenge Update

I have all of the Hocuspocusville Witch themed blocks traced onto fabric and will begin hand embroidering the blocks later today.  I was surprised at how quickly I was able to trace all the blocks once I sat down and found my groove.

Over the next few weeks I have a few other Witch quilt patterns to start, the process of tracing the embroidery blocks, to piecing the appliques should keep me quite busy for the next few months.  Here is a look at some of the patterns I will be working.
I think these will make a nice addition to my growing Witch collection, and I hope will give me more experience doing hand applique.

Here is my update on the books I have reading for the 2015 Witches & Witchraft reading challenge.


I choose Crone Level which is 16-20 books, I'm happy to say I reached my Crone level and passed it reading 27.

Here are the Books I have read so far this year:

The Penguin book of Witches Katherine Howe
The Wizard and the Witch John C. Sulak

by Lenora Henson
The Wicked Garden
The Witches of Snyder Farm
Beltane
Aurora's Wake

by Dolores Stewart Riccio
Circle of Five
Charmed Circle
The Divine Circle of Ladies Making Mischief
The Divine Circle of Ladies Courting Trouble
The Divine Circle of Ladies Playing with Fire
The Divine Circle of Ladies Rocking the Boat
The Divine Circle of Ladies Tipping the Scales
The Divine Circle of Ladies Painting the Town
The Divine Circle of Ladies Digging the Dirt

By M R Sellars (Rowan Gant Series)
Harm None
Never Burn a Witch
Perfect Trust
The Law of Three
Crone's Moon
Love is the Bond
All Acts of Pleasure
The End of Desire
Blood Moon
Miranda

Spellbooked by Joyce and Jim Lavene

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katharine Howe

No comments:

Post a Comment