Saturday, August 7, 2021

Reading, The New Moon and Walking About

 


For me this New Moon has me trying hard to regain my health and recover from the latest surgery.  I begin cardiac rehab on Wednesday August 11th at Noon, I am really looking forward to getting in some movement.  I have been taking short walks when my energy allows and hopefully the rehab will have me back to taking my daily morning walks again soon. 

In the down time when I am not working on hand embroidery I have been reading a two older books of Goddesses for each day.  I have deepened my journey on the goddess path this year.  I recently read Plant Witchery by Juliet Diaz  and Entering Hekate's Garden by Cindi Brannen, I enjoyed both of them.



While taking a short walk today at Silver Springs State Park I snapped a few photos along the way.






It was a clear and sunny morning with several kayaks on the water, there were a few flowering trees in bloom and the crystal clear springs had some lively fish unfortunately I missed them jumping out of the water.
After my walk I stopped at Earth Fare to pick up a few veggies and a new to me magazine that I happily subscribed to after reading it.

I love the magazine has two different covers, I nearly bought two issues thinking one was an older issue when I checked the binding to see the issue number they were both the same, then I realized it was a flip cover.  




No comments:

Post a Comment