Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A little crafting

The next hand embroidery I plan to work is the knot pattern above it's on the light box waiting to be traced, I may use the crayon tinting technique once I decide what color thread I want to use.

I haven't had too much time to get in much crafting as December is a very busy month for me.  I do try to keep a small project or two on hand for the late evening when I am winding down for the night, my latest project is the beaded scissors fob.
I have just filled out my registration form for the Crazy Quilt workshop to be held at the Crone's Cradle Conserve on January 3rd. I thought it would be a nice way to keep up with the embroidery. I have renewed my interest and working the stitches for me is very relaxing, not like when I was in my twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment