Sunday, December 31, 2023

New Years Eve 2023

 Here we are on the last day of December 2023, the year has had it's ups and downs for sure yet all in all a pretty good year.

I am taking part in a few stich a longs this year, the first is the Woven Wreath with Kathy Schmitz a designer I have admired for years.  I purchased the preprinted fabric from Spoonflower the moment I first saw the Instagram post and knew I wanted to start the year off with a simple project.

I will make one slight change and use Valdani 6 stranded floss instead of the Perle cotton, it's just a personal choice.

I will be starting the American Cancer Society's Walk 31 Miles in January.  I am looking forward to this walk not only to raise donations, I also want to increase my own walking ability.  Since the late spring I have had spine and leg trouble reducing my daily 2 mile walk to days I didn't walk at all to short walks.  I would like to be at 2 miles a day again by February.

Another challenge I'm doing is the 2024 Library Love Challenge, I did this challenge a few years ago. The first book I will read is The Comfort of Crows by Margaret Renkl.

I will continue my Walking the Wheel of the Year journey in 2024 with plans for at least a weekly post. 

I wish everyone a safe and Very Happy New Year and look forward to see you here in 2024!

May the Goddess bless you with love & laughter to lighten your days,
and warm your heart & home.

May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.

May the Goddess bless you with peace and plenty and bless your world
with joy that long endures.

May all life’s passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment